|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Apr 18, 2017 01:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri May 19, 2017 06:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Our Carnegie Hall Gala is fast approaching!
The Edward and Elaine Altman 45th Anniversary Concert and Dinner
promises to be the best children’s orchestra concert of the year!
Show your support for ISO’s talented young musicians on May 11th at 6:00 p.m, by joining us for a celebratory dinner featuring Canadian Brass at Le Parker Meridien, followed by an amazing concert at 8:00 p.m. in the Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage at Carnegie Hall.
Proceeds from the gala and online auction will support free community concerts, scholarships, and tuition aid so that no child is ever turned away from participation in ISO’s ensembles because of a family’s financial situation.
For more information please visit http://isorch.org/sponsorship/
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Checks (Please make checks payable to "Interschool Orchestras of NY")
- Credit Cards (in person or call 1-212-410-0370)
- Online paymentvia PayPal. A PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted.
In-person payments can be made at:
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can arrange to pick their items by calling 1-212-410-0370
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —